You are invited to participate in APCH’s Family-to-Family Program (formerly known as Adopt-a- Family). Your participation will help provide much needed direct support to our APCH member families in greatest need this holiday season.
In the face of the coronavirus emergency, APCH quickly mobilized to respond to urgent and ongoing needs of youth and families that were already struggling with poverty. As we head into what will likely be a long-term economic crisis, our youth and families need APCH now more than ever, and APCH needs you! Thank you for participating in making this holiday season more special to families that need it the most.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s program will be significantly altered to insure the safety and health of all participants. Please review the changes for this year below and feel free to contact us with any questions, and your interest, at [email protected]
What’s New in Family to Family
• This year we are seeking support for APCH member families in greatest need. Opportunities are limited and will be assigned on a first come-first served basis.
• APCH is asking for a $100 donation to cover the delivery costs and staff support that this initiative requires.
• We ask that your contribution be limited to gift cards only as we are limited on our storage and delivery capacity during this challenging time.
• To ensure everyone’s safety, we will not offer an in-person meet and greet this year but look forward to welcoming donors back to campus in 2021.
• Donations need to be dropped off or shipped to: A Place Called Home Attn: (Assigned F2F #) 2830 S. Central Ave. Los Angeles CA 90011
- Deliver items by Monday December 14, 2020
- Items will be delivered to our Families by Monday December 16, 2020