Thank you for investing in the children in South Central LA! We would like to invite you to join our APCH 2830 Society honoring those whose estate plans include A Place Called Home.
IRA Rollover Information
There are many options to make a big impact on the mission and members of A Place Called Home. If you are 70½ or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to A Place Called Home Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help APCH improve and change the lives of thousands of Los Angeles residents
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to A Place Called Home.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to A Place Called Home by your plan administrator.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.