APCH’s Family to Family program gives donors the opportunity to support a family (or families) in need, to spread cheer, and foster a broader sense of community during the holiday season! Participation is 100% donor-driven, with colleagues, friends and family members working together to purchase toys, clothing, and necessities for the families they are sponsoring.
How does it work?
- This year we are seeking support for APCH member families in greatest need – opportunities are limited and will be assigned on a first come-first served basis.
- We ask that your in-kind contributions be limited in value to approximately $100-$150 per family member. If you are supporting an individual youth, the base value may be $300.
- APCH requires a $100 donation help cover delivery costs and staff support that this initiative requires.
- We will have the gift distribution on Saturday, December 16, 2023. Volunteers are welcome to sign up for the event by reaching out to [email protected].
Volunteers can sign up for the follow shifts:
Full day – 10:30AM – 4:30PM
Shift 1 – 10:30AM – 2:00PM
Shift 2 – 1:30PM – 4:30PM
Donations need to be dropped off or shipped to:
A Place Called Home
Attn: (Assigned FTF #)
2901 S. Central Ave. Los Angeles CA 90011
*Please ensure that all of your gift have the FTF# on them.
- Deliver items by Monday, December 11th, 2023
- Gifts will be given to families on Saturday, December 16th, 2023
Please fill out the form to register: