YOU ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN APCH’S FAMILY-TO-FAMILY PROGRAM (FORMERLY KNOWN AS ADOPT-A- FAMILY). YOUR PARTICIPATION WILL HELP PROVIDE MUCH NEEDED DIRECT SUPPORT TO OUR APCH MEMBER FAMILIES IN GREATEST NEED THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.
In light of ongoing global challenges, APCH continues to mobilize to respond to urgent and ongoing needs of youth and families that were already struggling with poverty. Our youth and families continue to rely heavily on APCH for resources, supplies, and support, and we need your help! Together with your support, we will make this holiday season extra special for families that need it most.
This year we are bringing Family to Family back in-person, however this year’s program will be modified to ensure the safety and health of all participants. Please review the changes for this year below and feel free to contact us with any questions, and your interest, at [email protected]
- This year we are seeking support for APCH member families in greatest need – opportunities are limited and will be assigned on a first come-first served basis.
- APCH is asking for a $100 donation help cover staff time.
- This year we will not be hosting a meet and greet but you and your guest may volunteer to help distribute the gifts. You might not be paired with the family you support.
- Donations need to be dropped off or shipped to: A Place Called Home Attn: (Assigned FTF #) 2830 S. Central Ave. Los Angeles CA 90011
*Please ensure that all of your gift have the FTF# on them.
- All donations need to be received at APCH By Friday December 9th, 2022
- Gifts will be given to families on December 10th, 2022
Please fill out the form to register: