WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Are you interested in working in a collaborative and friendly environment? Are you looking for opportunities to develop yourself personally and professionally? Are you curious about what can be accomplished when colleagues share core values and work together toward common goals? Do you like the idea of making a difference in the lives of hundreds of young people every day?
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, then please review our employment opportunities below and apply for the right one(s) for you. If there are no openings currently listed, please visit this page again soon – we are growing!
We offer competitive benefits:
- Enrollment eligibility starts after 30 days of employment, effective the first of the following month
- Medical plan (Health Net/Smart Care at no cost to employee)
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Employer paid life insurance of $50,000 for each employee
- Voluntary supplemental insurance options for Life/AD&D, Cancer, Hospitalization, Short Term Disability, and Pet insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K employer match: Salary Deferrals up to 3% of compensation plus a 50% matching contribution on any additional Salary Deferrals above 3% up to 5% of compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off that increases with seniority
- 16 paid holidays
- 11 sick days available after 90 days, 3 sick days immediately available upon hire
- Fully paid one week summer hiatus
- Fully paid one week winter hiatus
- Opportunities to participate in professional development:
- Leaders in Training program
- Upward Mobility
- Emergency Sick Leave of 2 weeks, subject to policy
Equal Employment Opportunity
A Place Called Home provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including but not limited to pregnancy), gender expression, gender identity or sexual orientation, military and veteran status, medical condition, ancestry, marital status, citizenship national origin, age, physical and/or mental disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, A Place Called Home complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Background screening required*
APCH COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
A Place Called Home requires staff to be fully vaccinated: you have completed a COVID-19 vaccine primary series (first and second dose). The booster vaccine is recommended. Consistent with our mission and values, and the duty to provide and maintain a workplace free of recognized hazards, A Place Called Home has adopted this policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our staff and our families, members and their families, volunteers, vendors, and others who spend time on our campus, and the community, from the risks associated with COVID-19. All new hires must arrange to have their first dose of the vaccine within 30 days of accepting a job offer and be fully vaccinated within 60 days of their date of hire.